The Presence of Candida Can Inhibit Weight Loss
Here is How To Test for Candida: a Major Weight Loss Inhibitor.
- Fill a CLEAR GLASS with WATER at Bedtime.
- Put the glass next to your bed.
- AS SOON AS YOU AWAKEN, spit into the glass. DO NOT WORK UP A “GOB” OF PHLEGM – just use what is already in your mouth.
- Wait two minutes – then HOLD THE GLASS UP TO A LIGHT, rock it gently in your hand, and OBSERVE THE CONDITION OF THE SPUTUM atop the water.
- If the spit sits on top of the water and slowly dissolves — YOU ARE CLEAN.
- If “tentacles” appear to be descending to the bottom — YOU HAVE CANDIDIASIS. NOTE: Even wispy tentacles indicate the presence of candida. If it looks like a jellyfish— you have the presence of Candida overgrowth in your system which is a major weight loss inhibitor.
- If the water turns cloudy, or the sputum sinks – YOU HAVE CANDIDA IN HIGH CONCENTRATION. If your candida test indicates the presence of Candida check out our CITRUS EXTRACT product, Agrisept-L, or check with a Health Care Professional.
Question: How do I take care of ridding my body of this Candida?
Answer: Order Agrisept-L to clean this Candida out of your system.*
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.